ACTIVE LIVING AND CLIMATE ACTION FESTIVAL (Online Conference)
When: Saturday, December 5, 2020
Morning - Session 1: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Afternoon - Session 2: 3:00 pm- 5:00 pm
FREE REGISTRATION: www.climatefest.ca
It’s finally here! You are invited to the Active Living and Climate Action Festival! This year’s festival will be held online and is uniquely curated to bring you expert panelists that will provide practical insights. Why should you attend this year’s online conference?
Get expert advice during the morning session on how to develop and maintain an active lifestyle, stay healthy and make the right nutrition choices.
In the afternoon session you will learn what you can do today to protect the environment as well as mitigate and adapt to climate change.
Morning Session, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Session 1 Panelists:
- His Worship Patrick Brown - Mayor of Brampton
- Hon. Ruby Sahota - Brampton North, Federal Member of Parliament
- Kevin Yarde - Brampton North, Member of Provincial Parliament
- Cllr. Doug Whillans - Brampton City Councillor, Wards 2 and 6
- Raphael Fernandes - Sports & Recreation Director, Kenyan Canadian Association
- Paula Felicia De Candia – Vice President, Ontario Homeopathic Medical Association
- David Laing - Chair, Bike Brampton
- Alia Nasir - Fitness Expert, 7X Fitness for Women
Afternoon Session 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Session 2 Panelists:
- Aleksandra Spasevski - Secretary, Ontario Environment network
- Bill Godfrey- People Against Litter
- Cole McConnell – People Against Litter
- Christina Cicconetti- Heart Lake Turtle Troopers