Kenyan Canadian Association through International Relief and Development (IRD) Program aims to provide emergency relief, economic rehabilitation, development assistance, and other services to vulnerable communities in Sub-Saharan African Countries.
IRD Program objective is to implement short-term projects as well as provide long-term innovative solutions that empower program beneficiaries to achieve self-sufficiency.
The program focus areas include
- Emergency Response
- Women and Gender Equality
- Health, Nutrition & Wellness
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Security, Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Democracy & Governance
- Environment & Climate Change