This Pamoja Bereavement Fund will be launched on May 8th 2021. Please check this page for updates
This Biashara Club will be launched on April 17th 2021. Please check this page for updates...
Areas of focus:
- Women Settlement Support
- Newsletter or brochures to guide on KCA women services
- Information sessions - workshops and webinars
- Language Support in Swahili – translation of Government documents
- Women Shelter Establishment
- Collaboration with Newcomers & Settlement Program
- Girl Child Empowerment
- KCA Scholarship for Girls to support the College and Universities tuition fees - C$7,500 bursary kitty to support 5 girls from vulnerable families in Canada to access college or university education annually.
- Direct Education Sponsorship for Needy Women and Girls. Beneficiaries must Newcomers or Youth between 18 - 35 Years
- Girls Mentorship workshops on leadership by mentors role models in the society
- Collaboration with Youth Outreach Program
- Women Economic Security
- Uplift women and their children out of poverty and into financial independence
- Collaborate with Social Economic Empowerment Program initiatives like Biashara Networking Club & Pamoja Bereavement Fund
- focuses on men and boys inclusion in women and gender equality activities
- Collaboration with HeForShe at the United Nations Women and other stakeholders
- Gender-based Violence
- Support and counselling for people, and their children, who have experienced violence, that aim to promote violence prevention, or that support systemic change efforts related to gender-based violence.